Caroline Bellavoine Bourgogne Pinot Noir

From the lesser known Côtes du Couchois, Caroline Bellavoine crafts this super pure Pinot Noir, bursting with black cherry fruit aromas and a richly textural mouthfeel. About 60% is matured in 228 liter barrels for 12 to 14 months, while the remaining 40% is kept in tank to preserve the fruit.